The Thames Valley Hang Gliding Club’s annual safety and repack event, The Big Fat Repack, is on Sunday 15th March 2015.
The Big Fat Repack features:-
- The reserve talk is given by BHPA qualified packers and covers:
- How to deploy your reserve.
- How to repack your reserve.
- How to fit your reserve into a harness.
- The Zip slide allows you to deploy your reserve in a realistic yet safe environment.
- The Dealing with accidents talk and first aid demonstration will empower you to deal with incidents. The following topics are covered.
- Assessing the situation and Securing the wing
- Calling Emergency Services and Air Ambulance
- Basic First aid covering broken bones, spinal and head injuries
- DVD and Book stand raising money for the Thames Valley Air Ambulance.
There are still plenty of places. Everyone is welcome; club members, BHPA members and even non BHPA members; please encourage your friends to join us. Non BHPA pilots will need to purchase a day membership at £15.
Hope you see you on the day.
The BFR Team